CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Mini Update on Things Here

Well, it sure has been a while since I last posted. Sorry about that. Things have been out of control here. So much going on and not enough time for it all.

We have gotten new cabinets and window put in the kitchen and the bathroom. It looks great. In the kitchen, we also got a new sink, counter top, paint job, lighting, and garbage disposal. I'm very happy with it all. In the bathroom, we got a new sink, paint job, new ceiling (the old one caved in not long ago), lighting, and a medicine cabinet. I couldn't be happier with it all.

I have also been out job hunting. I've put in lots of applications, but I'm really hoping for one at one of the local credit unions. It would be ideal for me. It would be part time work, and when they open their new branch I would be able to transfer and train others. They would even be willing to work with me on my school hours. It's what I'm looking for and it would be a great start to a career. I'm keeping my fingers crossed with this one.

I can't believe that Fall is already upon us and that October is here. Time is flying by and it seems to keep going faster and faster. Soon enough, December will be here and then Christmas and then the new year. But I am looking forwards to the Fall season this year. Devon is growing and is really noticing things and it's all grabbing her attention. I'll be sure to take lots of fall pictures of her and the leaves and the fall decorations. She'll be going trick-or-treating this year too. I'm looking forwards to that. This year she is going as a bride. She looks adorable in the outfit.

Today, while I was cleaning things up from all the work that's been going on here, I put up some fall decorations. Some window clings to the front screen door and a wreath to the door, a purple spider web on the wall along with a scarecrow hang-up from the dollar store. Devon can home and she was so happy with it. She said "Mommy, I love the fall decorations! They are so pretty!" I was just happy that she liked it. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't of even put them up.

Tomorrow will be a busy day for me. So, I need to end this and get ready for bed and get Devon ready too as well as getting her ready for school tomorrow. Good night and sleep tight!

0 comments: