CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A Love Letter To Myself!!!

My Dearest Self,

Growth is a wonderful thing. Growing with and around others and yourself is a wonderful thing. The growth that you have done over the years has provided a powerful foundation for your future. You have grown from the emotional, physical, and spiritual impact that has been put into your life. I applaud you for your determination to overcome, to move forwards when you felt you could not.

The love in your heart is unique and tremendous. I am proud of the love you have, that you share, that you give. I am proud that the pain and hurt from the past has not taken that from you. You are a strong soul. You are a strong source of love for those around you.

Strength... Oh, what I can say... The strength you carry is a special thing. You have been blessed with the strength to carry on no matter what happens, no matter what has been put on your path of life. Your strength has formed a glow around you that others can see. A strong soul and a strong heart to push forward in life.

I love you! I love your growth, love, and strength. I love your soul. I love you!!!

Love,
Yourself

0 comments: