CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 19, 2007

A Journal Topic...

On a forum that I am on, the daily journal topic was "Complete this sentence - I hope my child(ren)..." I thought it was a great topic and wanted to share what I had posted there.

I hope my child....
~ I hope my child grows up to be a strong, happy women that is loving and accepting of others and of herself.
~ I hope my child continues her educations well past high school.
~ I hope my child always tells me "I love you, mommy" every single day.
~ I hope my child continues to grasp the meaning of love and shares it with everyone she comes into contact with.
~ I hope my child grows to have a balanced life of love, career, and children of her own.
~ I hope my child will strive to do her best no matter what.
~ I hope my child will never be afraid to use her imagination.
~ I hope my child will be a example to others in her life.
~ I hope my child's dreams will all come true!
~ I hope my child will always be involved with her friends and family as she grows older.
~ I hope my child will be able to travel all over the world.
~ I hope my child will have a happy marriage when she is old enough to get married.
~ I hope my child will be a success in her chosen career.
~ I hope my child will never forget where she comes from.
~ I hope my child will excel in any given situation that comes into her life.
~ I hope my child will always be as happy as she is now!!!

There is so much more that I hope my child will be or will do. I want all the best for her and I hope she gets everything she wants out of life!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would just like to take some time out Thank all the people for doing what you do and making the community what it is im a long time reader and first time poster so i just wanted to say thanks.