CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 11, 2007

What Makes Your Heart Sing?

What makes your heart sing with love and joy? What makes your heart happy? Is it your kids? Is it something that you treasure doing?

I ran across a post in a site group that I go on that asked this very question. I thought it was good and something to really think about. Can you list some of the things that make your heart fill up with love and joy?

Here are some of the things that allow my heart to sing with love and joy:

~ Every morning I wake up and look at my daughter as she is sleeping.

~ Knowing that she is the best gift that I have ever been given from our Lord.

~ Every time my daughter comes up to me and asks for a hug and tells me that she loves me.

~ Every smile that my daughter gives me.

~ When my daughter and I just dance to the music in our hearts with each other.

~ When we talk with each other and she actually says something that deep and profound for her age (4).


The list goes on and on..... My heart sings with joy and love every single day as we learn something new and we strive to make things happen. My heart sings every day with the love I have for my daughter and knowing that she loves me just as much.

0 comments: