CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Weekend Pictures

This past weekend (September 28 - 30, 2007), Devon and I went over to my sisters. Saturday, we ended up taking the kids to the park and had lots of fun in the process.


The picture to the right is lil' Ms. Devon. At the park, they had a wood carving of a whale and I thought it would be cute with Devon standing by it. She had some purple flowers that she held over her head and then tried to pose. I didn't get the pose shot, but this is what I got. I think it's cute and very much her.






This picture to the left is Ms. Devon once again. I had her take a moment out of her busy time playing to let me take a picture of her. She loves having her picture taken, but this time she was more interested in playing and having fun.

And there she is with those flowers again. The whole time we was there, she did not want to put them down. She is very fond of flowers and loves having them and holding them.








In the picture to the right, you will see Devon again as well as her cousin Makayla. There was this cute train cutting and I thought it would be cute to take a picture of the girls sitting up there. That was the first time I ever saw anything like it and though it would be cute for Devon to look back at when she's older. Reminiscing in the old times...

The girls are only 9 or 9 1/2 months apart. Makayla being the younger one. Devon is very fond of her and loves being around her and playing together with her. They usually have a blast together, until one of them get to tired or gets hurt. But that's how it goes.




To find more pictures, you can check out my photo site at: http://s85.photobucket.com/albums/k55/devongirlandme/

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.