CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 15, 2007

"I Am..."

Have you ever thought that the way you describe yourself is a setting that you will portray to everyone else? I mean, every day we say something that is always beginning with "I am..." Are we more than we thought we were? Do our statements of "I am..." projecting what we want them to or are they projecting more? How do you describe yourself? Is your describing yourself truly how you see yourself?

Can you discipline yourself into calling who you truly want to be by stating your "I am..." statements? Create an environment that supports the best in you and in those who are around you. Recognize the beauty, power, and divinity in other and affirm those things into your "I am..." statements.


I am strong.
I am weak.
I am emotional.
I am sentimental.
I am hopeful.
I am savory.
I am thoughtful.
I am a mother.
I am a sister.
I am a daughter.
I am young at heart.
I am touched.
I am honored.
I am understanding.
I am unique.
I am joyous.
I am loving.
I am determined.
I am special.
I am loved.
I am blessed.
I am gentle.
I am faithful.
I am decisive.
I am a believer.
I am acceptable.
I am comfortable.
I am happy.
I am healthy.
I am peaceful.
I am free.
I am helpful.
I am lovable.
I am a teacher.
I am a helper.
I am a friend.
I am a doer.
I am a example.
I am compassionate.
I am responsible.
I am a learner.
I am thankful.
I am wholesome.
I am self-controlled.
I am love.

I am a giver.
I am me....

My list could go on and on. Describing myself is something that I do every day - when I meet someone new, when I think to myself, when I talk to someone over the phone. How do you describe yourself?

0 comments: