CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 12, 2011

My Daughter - A Model?

As far back as I can remember, my daughter has enjoyed being the center of attention and the focus of the camera - not shy one bit! Taking pictures of her is such a pleasure for me because I never know what shot I'm going to get due to her constantly posing - one pose right to the next - never a still moment.

This past week, we went to one of the local parks and I got some pictures.











<---This one I caught just in time as she was about to switch poses. I just love her attitude in it...lol















This one she decided that she wanted to get some pictures taken while she was on the ground. This one poses a sense of childhood wonder to me. --->

2 comments:

Carolee Hollenback said...

She has both the personality and looks to be a model!

I found you via CafeMom...I see you want followers.

Check out The Blogging Buddies Social Network
...you can create a profile, and add your blog, Twitter and Facebook links in the appropriate groups.

We also have featured members each week, which are promoted on 2 twitter and facebook accounts, and on the site itself.


If you want, you can go to the Get visitors page and request to join a dedicated group. These groups have up to 10 bloggers that visit each others blogs and leave comments.

You may even be my next guest on my radio show, Get Bizzy Blogging.

Why not join in the blog-hopping fun?

Carolee
Come on home - mom blog
Working at home advice

L said...

That's so cute. She is really photogenic!